Friday, July 6, 2007

An-ti-ci-pa-tion, Anticipaaation is making me wait

Remember the old ketchup commercial? I kind of feel like that now. We are all anticipating the official word that Fred Thompson is jumping with both feet into the water.

He has the anticipation bump in the polls. Lets keep the momentum rolling with an announcement. We dont want him to take a dip before the announcement. It is kind of like gambling. You should always quit while you are ahead or you risk losing it all.

I honestly hope he doesn't wait too long because I think that some people may start to get tired of the waiting.

We all know he is going to run. Lets kick things off and start the next phase.

RUN FRED RUN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree totally. It's time to announce, perhaps this month. I expected the announcement on or near July 4th. It would be best not to wait too long.

RUN, FRED, RUN!