Thursday, August 30, 2007

Do I finally see a light at the end of the tunnel?

According to the Official Fred Thompson Website Fred will be officially jumping into the race on September 6! All I can say to that is FINALLY! We have been teased about this for so long, it is almost hard to believe.

I am so excited and I feel that this is the poke that we all need. Momentum had been sooo high in June, then with nothing for so long, it staggard a bit, but now we all have something to both look forward to as well as use to get volunteers.

They are looking to have House Parties that evening. If you want to host a party, please visit the ImWithFred website to sign up.

I think it would be fun to get together for lunch (I can't do a 7:30-9 event) somewhere that day to celebrate. Any ideas on location? I will set it up.

Please go out there to recruit and RUN FRED RUN!

No comments: