Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Thompson- The REAL Conservative

Liz Sidoti of the Associated Press talks about a speech Fred Thompson was giving in New York last night.

Fred said "Some think the way to beat the Democrats in November is to be more like them. I could not disagree more," the one-time Tennessee senator says in remarks he is to deliver to the Conservative Party of New York.
"I believe that conservatives beat liberals only when we challenge their outdated positions, not embrace them. This is not a time for philosophical flexibility, it is a time to stand up for what we believe in."


CAN I GET AN AMEN!

I am so glad that we, as conservatives, have someone that not only thinks what we do but is up front with it. I have been saying this for years- often butting up against party leadership.

Thanks Fred! For speaking up for people like me-- true Conservatives!

He is speaking up for us, now WE need to speak up for him.

Support TRUE Conservative leadership and vote FRED THOMPSON in '08! Sign up now to volunteer as a FredHead!

No comments: